“To boldly go where no art fan has gone before!”
This is Gallery Quest’s motto. To explore the art scene in Berlin like a true adventure, in a city where there is an art-treasure to be found around (almost) every corner. Read all about it in the blog and come along to see for yourself on a tour!
Every month or so, Gallery Quest organizes open gallery tours on a Friday or a Saturday. We explore a new Kietz every time. The tours are between 2-2,5 hrs, in Dutch, German or in English. Check here for upcoming tours.
On request, we can make the tour exactly as you want – in the neighborhood you prefer, the duration you like, in Dutch, English or German. Feel free to contact me to discuss your personal preferences and check under tours for examples where you can go.
Gallery Quest works together with the following organisations:
- Since summer 2019, Gallery Quest started a cooperation with Art Tours Berlin
- Gallery Quest is a member of Great Guides since 2018
- A cooperation with Berlin Private Tours started in early 2017
- Gallery Quest has been working with Slow Travel Berlin since 2016
- For Insight Cities we organise the gallery tours here in Berlin since summer 2015
- For the dutch speaking art travellers, Gallery Quest organises art explorations since summer 2015 for Berlijn op Maat
Gallery Quest designed and organised gallery tours for (amongst others) the following organisations:
- Three gallery tours in City West and Potsdamer Straße, for the Berlin-based Dutch Arts and Culture society Berlijnse Avonden, January and February 2016
- Gallery tour in the Potsdamer Straße for students at the Volkshochschule Berlin/ Schöneberg, March 2016
- Gallery tour in the Checkpoint Charlie area for the Gerrit Rietveld Acadamie, Amsterdam, March 2016
- Gallery tour in the Potsdamer Straße in German for the ladies of Wilkommen in Berlin, May 2016 and May 2017
- Gallery Quest also provided moderated tours for the 9th Berlin Biennale curated by the New York art collective DIS, from June-September 2016 and for the 10th Berlin Biennale, curated by Gabi Ngcobo with a curatorial team composed of Nomaduma Rosa Masilela, Serubiri Moses, Thiago de Paula Souza, and Yvette Mutumba, from June-Sept 2018.
- For the lovely ladies of the Berlin art society Kunstgruppe 2004, Gallery Quest provided a series of 6 gallery tours, including a visit of gallery night 2016, a guided tour through the art fair abc art berlin contemporary , plus 4 gallery tours in different art clusters, from September 2016- January 2017