“To boldly go where no art fan has gone before!”
This is Gallery Quest’s motto. To explore the art scene in Berlin like a true adventure, in a city where there is an art-treasure to be found around (almost) every corner. Read all about it in the blog and come along to see for yourself on a tour!
Gallery Quest designed and organized gallery tours for the following organisations:
- Slow Travel Berlin
- Insight Cities
- Berlin Private Tours
- Berlijn op Maat
- Three gallery tours in City West and Potsdamer Straße, for the Berlin-based Dutch Arts and Culture society Berlijnse Avonden, January and February 2016
- Gallery tour in the Potsdamer Straße for students at the Volkshochschule Berlin/ Schöneberg, March 2016
- Gallery tour in the Checkpoint Charlie area for the Gerrit Rietveld Acadamie, Amsterdam, March 2016
- Gallery tour in the Potsdamer Straße in German for the ladies of Wilkommen in Berlin, May 2016
- Gallery Quest also provided moderated tours for the 9th Berlin Biennale curated by the New York art collective DIS, from June-September 2016
- For the ladies of the Berlin art society Kunstgruppe 2004, Gallery Quest provided a series of 6 gallery tours, including a visit of gallery night 2016, a guided tour through the art fair abc art berlin contemporary , plus 4 gallery tours in different art clusters, from September 2016- January 2017
Every month or so, Gallery Quest organizes open gallery tours on a Friday or a Saturday. We explore a new Kietz every time. The tours are between 2-2,5 hrs, in Dutch, German or in English. Check here for upcoming tours.
On request, we can make the tour exactly as you want – in the neighborhood you prefer, the duration you like, in Dutch, English or German. Feel free to contact me to discuss your personal preferences and check under tours for examples where you can go.